Service Desk Technician Role
HCS have a work experience/placement position available from Jan 2020 to Sept 2020. (Full training given).
• Handle the call management process i.e. record, diagnose, track and close calls.
• Ensure that calls are logging effectively by capturing all relevant information.
• Escalate calls to the next level of support according to procedures.
• Provide status calls to the customer at regular intervals.
• Ensure the service desk works within agreed target resolution times.
• Provide tier 1 support to customers via phone, email and web.
• Manage own workload and ensure data is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
Skills & Experience Required
• Candidates should be currently doing an IT or business-related course.
• Experience in an IT role is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Office and operating systems desirable.
• Ideally, candidates will have some previous work experience.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are desirable.
At HCS Business Solutions we are proud to work with our tight-knit team in our state of the art offices in Waterford and Dublin. Our collaborative culture ensures that the best possible service is provided to our customers, our team of experts work with our customers to ensure that all IT issues and queries are resolved as quickly as possible. Team members of HCS can take part in a variety of employee programmes to boost their overall health and wellbeing. HCS employees can take part in a many schemes, such as; medical insurance, paid sick days, paid compassionate leave days and healthy eating options within our canteen with company fruit boxes, etc, we are also members of the national ‘Bike to Work’ scheme!
If you are searching for a new challenge or want to join one of Ireland’s most progressive IT Solutions companies email your CV to email@example.com