HCS are seeking a Senior Microsoft Engineer who will work in-house and on customer sites implementing Microsoft based server solutions. Current up to date Microsoft Certification is highly desirable for this position. The work will primarily be carried out on customer sites therefore driving will be an essential component of the role. A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Senior Microsoft engineer : Skills and Experience required:
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a Senior Microsoft engineer, preferably with a field engineer background.
- Background in design, deployment and support of Microsoft server solutions.
- MCSA certification and CCNA certification a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Office 365 Migrations an advantage.
- Experience with telecoms, VOIP, Unified Communications, Microsoft Lync an advantage.
- Knowledge of Fortinet Firewalls or similar, an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V or competing virtualization platform.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN, WLAN.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Full clean driving licence.
For further details, call Sean Hegarty on 087-2362420 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.