HCS Business Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HCS Business Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th April 2018.
1. Who we are.
We are Focusphere Ltd T/A HCS Business Solutions an IT Services and Solutions Company.
Our registered office and headquarters is located at Unit 4B, Cleaboy Business Park, Waterford and Ground Floor, with a sub-office located at Ground Floor, Unit F, Citywest Shopping Centre, Dublin 24.
2. What we collect.
We collect the following personal information when you visit our webs site and complete a form, take part in a promotion, survey or complete questionnaires:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and mobile phone number
- Any other information we collect will be general business information only.
3. What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- to help us identify you and your preferences.
- to customise this website and its content to your preferences.
- to understand your use of the Website so that we can develop and improve, the Website, our products and services.
- to manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- to research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
- send you information about our products and services, unless you have requested that you are not added to our email list or request that your details are removed from our e-mail list (see further information below)
- fraud prevention and detection.
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you.
- diagnosing problems.
4. Marketing and Opting Out.
We may contact you by email about products, services, and updates that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time and we will not contact you again unless you choose to Opt-In again. See ‘Your rights’, below for further information.
5. IP Tracking
For purposes of marketing, optimisation products and services – the company Whois Data Ltd (https://www.whoisvisiting.com) are used on this website. Their registered address is Regents Pavilion, 4 Summerhouse Road, Northampton, NN3 6BJ. Whois Data Ltd determine details of your organisation, including contact number, web address, email, business description and where possible, the SIC Code. Whois Data Ltd show your journey while visiting this site, including all pages visited by you and how long you have spent on each page. The data used cannot identify an individual visitor’s identity. As far as IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection. If you do not agree with this, you can object to the collection, processing or storage of your IP address at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the link below: https://app.whoisvisiting.com/opt-out
This companies servers are hosted in London inside a Tier III data centre certified to ISO27001:2013 standards for information security management.
– We have our servers hosted in London inside a Tier III data centre certified to ISO27001:2013 standards for information security management. The data centre is on the N3 network. It has 24/7 support and the data centre has no single point of failure with an auditable N+1 trail from transformer to server. These servers include complete backup and security features.
- Whois Data Ltd has full time IT staff monitoring servers for performance and security ensuring the latest security updates are maintained.
Please let me know if you need any further information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages a visitor finds useful. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Statistical & Performance Cookies.
We collect Statistical and Performance Data for the purpose of improving our website and statistical and behavioural analysis. To collect this Non-Personal Data we are using Third Party Providers (listed below).
Google Analytics & Google Tags
8. Links to other websites.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and wish to change your mind, you may opt out at any time by unsubscribing from our mailing list or if you have any other concerns you can write or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018 when it comes into effect. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Protection, HCS Business Solutions, Unit 4B Cleaboy Business Park, Waterford, X91 FW6D. Or email email@example.com .
If you believe the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
10. Your personal information rights.
- Right to have your details used in line with data protection regulations.
- Right to information about your personal details.
- Right to access your personal details.
- Right to know if your personal details are being held.
- Right to change or remove your details.
- Right to prevent the use of your personal details.
- Right to remove your details from a direct marketing list
- Right to object.
- Right to freedom from automated decision making.
- Right to refuse direct marketing calls or mail.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This policy and all issues regarding our website are governed by Irish Law.
12. Contact Details
Our trained data protection staff oversee how we collect, use, share and protect your information to ensure your rights are fulfilled. You can contact our Data Protection staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: Data Protection Department, Unit 4B Cleaboy Business Park, Waterford, X91FW6D.
13. Making a complaint
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information please contact HCS immediately by phone on 051-595200 or on email at email@example.com giving us the opportunity to rectify matters quickly.
If you wish to make a complaint you may do so in person, by telephone, in writing and by email. Please be assured that all complaints received will be fully investigated. You can register a complaint directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the Data Protection Commissioner at www.dataprotection.ie
14. Updates to this notice
We will make changes to this notice from time to time, particularly when we change how we use your information, and change our technology and products. You can always find an up-to-date version of this notice on our website at www.hcs.ie