19 Flares 19 Flares ×
HCS Business Solutions are now looking for an Office Administrator to join our sales team. Based in Waterford this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and rapidly growing company within the IT sector.
- Receive and respond to customer telephone calls/e-mails and to ensure they are dealt with to the satisfaction of both the company and the customer
- Process customer orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Monitor and progress all orders, keeping the sales managers/sales executives informed of any delays or availability for early delivery
- To interact with Customers and Suppliers to develop relationships and maintain brand loyalty by providing feedback and solutions on customer issues as they arise.
- Dealing with Project Managers, Engineers and Customer queries, related to stock, delivery and pricing of orders and ensuring they are handled and resolved efficiently and accurately.
- Raising and processing of Purchase Orders.
- Provide admin support to the Sales Managers and Sales Exec’s.
- Manage all customer renewals.
- Manage all product and warranty returns.
- The ability to work, communicate and deal with people at all levels, both inside and outside the business in a professional manner.
- The job holder must be able to prioritise their own workload at all times, frequently reacting to unexpected variances in demand.
- They must remain calm under pressure and have the ability to multi-task whilst remaining professional, this role involves supporting customer demands in a variety of ways.
- Be proficient in working with Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have an understanding of accounts systems such as sales order processing and purchase order processing.
- Have an understanding of IT systems, networks and related peripherals.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired.
- Minimum Qualification: Level 6 (incl Higher Advanced Certificate & National Craft Certificate) OR Customer Service, Office Administration, Sales Administration
- Desired Qualification: Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
- Ability Skills: Administration, Computer Literacy, Sales/Marketing, Technical IT
- Competency Skills: Flexibility, Teamwork, Time Management, Working on own Initiative