Salary range €25k-€35k pa
HCS are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our customers in the South East on a fixed term contract basis. The work will primarily be carried out on customer sites therefore driving will be an essential component of the role. A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Skills and Experience required:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working with in an IT role, preferably in a field engineer role doing desktop installations and user support.
- Experience with all Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 an advantage.
- Knowledge of firewalls, routers & networking an advantage.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
- Ability to do basic trouble shooting is essential.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills are essential.
- Candidates should have an IT qualification.
- Full clean driving licence.
Our operations and technical staff are a close-knit team of professionals who are committed to the highest standards of quality and service to our customers. Induction, training and full support will be given to the successful candidate. Take the next big step in your IT career by joining a winning technical team!