IT Field Service Engineer Required for Dublin.
Salary range €30k-€40k PA
HCS are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our customers in the Dublin area. The work will primarily be carried out on customer sites therefore driving will be an essential component of the role. A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Skills and Experience required:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working within an IT role, preferably in a field engineer role doing desktop installations and user support.
- Experience with all Microsoft Windows Desktop & Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 an advantage.
- Knowledge of firewalls, routers & networking an advantage.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, VMWare or Azure an advantage.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting is essential.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills are essential.
- Candidates should have an IT qualification.
- Full clean driving licence.
Our operations and technical staff are a close-knit team of professionals who are committed to the highest standards of quality and service to our customers. Induction, training and full support will be given to the successful candidate. Take the next big step in your IT career by joining a winning technical team!
To apply email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are HCS Business Solutions (HCS), established in 1994, with offices in Dublin and Waterford. HCS provides Outsourced IT Services, IT Systems Upgrades, SharePoint Software Development, Managed Telecoms and Microsoft Cloud Services to businesses across Ireland.
HCS Business Solutions are Microsoft Gold Partners and we specialise in delivering Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and Microsoft’s Unified Communications solution Lync. In 2014 HCS’s expertise was officially recognised amongst an elite group of Microsoft Global Partner of the Year Company’s.
HCS provides Outsourced IT Services, IT Systems Upgrades, SharePoint Software Development, Managed Telecoms and Microsoft Cloud Services to the SMB sector across Ireland. We specialise in delivering outsourced IT support services to the following sectors, Hotels, Accountants, Solicitors, Manufacturing, Agri, Retail, Professional Services, Garages, Food and Pharma.