Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support our growth plans in the Irish market. This is a new role and therefore provides a great opportunity for a suitably qualified person to put their own stamp on the role. HCS will consider both full and part time candidates.
The role will require the candidate to work closely with the Management team do deliver a marketing plan that fully aligns with the company’s 2019 growth strategy.
The candidate will be expected to work with the sales team to devise and rollout marketing campaigns that will provide high quality leads. Campaigns must be innovative and showcase HCS in the best possible manner.
The candidate must be able to deliver engaging content, digital assets and collateral that reflect the professional brand of the company.
- Third level marketing qualification.
- At least 3 years experience in IT/Technology related marketing is essential.
- A proven history of developing digital marketing campaigns, managing web content and SEO, and social media strategies.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Flexible working environment (In office, from home).
- Employee incentive scheme in place.
Contact Neil Phelan firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 6995354 for more information.
Send CV’s and cover letter detailing why you think you’re the person for this position to email@example.com.