Enable your employees to safeguard your corporate data
The General Data Protection Regulation significantly increases the obligations and responsibilities for companies in how they collect, use and protect personal data. A loss of data may not only be costly to you as an organisation, but also it could be catastrophic to the people that the data refers to.
HCS Business Solutions GDPR Compliance Training course discusses the relevant concepts of GDPR, outlines the key facts through highly animated videos, interactive quizzes and accurate content to develop your employees sustainable awareness of data protection for everyday work situations.
On completion of this course your employees will know;
Data Protection – Overview
- Your employees will learn about the changes in EU privacy laws with the announcement of GDPR and be aware of the breach notification/reporting obligations and penalties.
- Your employees will learn to distinguish between “Personal Data” and “Sensitive Data”
Data Protection Principals
- Your employees will learn the important principles of data protection, processing, collecting, use and retention.
Data Processing Stages
- Your employees will learn the sequence of steps for processing data and the importance of GDPR accountability.
Rights of Data Subjects
- Your employees will learn about the principles of Data Protection and the Rights of Data Subjects
Data Protection Scenarios
- Your employees will learn the importance of privacy and data protection through real-life business scenarios in an interactive and easy to understand way.
Benefits to you as an employer;
- Employees can learn at a time, place and pace that suits.
- Access to the course 24 hours a day.
- Complete the course at once or in bite-sized chunks.
- Reduce your costs as an employer – just €35 per user
- Increase regulatory compliance awareness amongst employees
Our GDPR Compliance training is accredited by CPD Certification Service. On successful completion of the course, each employee can download a CPD Certified certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.