Help your team collaborate, communicate and share content with Microsoft SharePoint Online. Learn how to use SharePoint to its full potential with the helpful tips below on how teams can collaborate. With Microsoft
Open a document from a document library
- Select Open and select to edit in Office Online
- If you have the desktop app installed on your computer and want to use it, select a file and then select Open > Open in <product>
Share a document
1.Select the document you want to share
- Type the names or email addresses of the people you want to share the document with, and add a message if you’d like. When you’re ready, select Send.
- Select Copy Link to create a link to the file that can be shared in an Email or Instant Message.
- Select Outlook to open Outlook on the web and add a link to the file in a new email.
Work with others on the same document, at the same time
Open the document for editing in Office Online.
The number of people currently editing the document appears at the top of the document in Office Online.
Sync files to your computer
1.From a document library on the SharePoint site that you want to sync files from, select Sync.
2.Sign in with your work account
3. Finish set-up and the files will start syncing to your computer. You’ll find these files under OneDrive – <organisation name> in File Explorer or Mac Finder.
Work from anywhere
If you have an Office 365 subscription that includes SharePoint Online, you can view information on sites, collaborate with colleagues, access shared documents, and stay connected with your work using your mobile device.
To learn more about SharePoint and how it can benefit your business, click here or contact our expert team! Whether your goal is to increase productivity or reduce costs, SharePoint can help automate and simplify many tasks. When you partner with us, we will work with you every step of the way on your SharePoint journey to create a solution that benefits your business.