HCS Business Solutions, a leading IT Services company in Waterford and Dublin require an IT Sales Support/Account Manager based in our Dublin office.
This role is office-based working within a team of sales staff to achieve company sales goals and objectives.
- Supporting Senior Sales Account Manager on preparing and issuing quotes on IT Services, IT Solutions and Products.
- Liaising with clients, to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Order Processing
- Account Management and ownership of (small) accounts.
- Working with marketing to develop new revenue opportunities from existing customer base and new prospects.
- Working with logistics, finance and operations to ensure customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Third level marketing qualification.
- At least 2 years relevant industry experience.
- A proven history of sales and account management.
- Motivated to achieve KPIs, metrics and targets.
- Confident, clear & articulate phone manner to liaise with clients.
- Must be driven and well capable of working on own initiative as well as working well in a team environment.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Flexible working environment.
- Employee incentive scheme in place.
HCS are seeking a Technical Team Lead to join our growing team at our Citywest offices in Dublin. This senior role and will encompass leading a small technical team, managing customers sites, overseeing project work and technical pre-sales consulting. You will join a close-knit team of dedicated ICT professionals and forge a career with HCS at an opportune time in the Company’s growth cycle.
- Lead a small team of Desk Side and remote Support Engineers.
- Be technical account manager for customers sites.
- Work with team to problem solve outstanding issues .
- Provide support, mentoring and training to the team.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to queries and problems from clients.
- Take responsibility for delivery of IT projects.
- Work with the sales team in a technical presale’s capacity.
What you will need:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in ICT as a senior technical role
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems
- Expert knowledge Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Security.
- Experienced in troubleshooting networking, firewalls, routers.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Virtualisation e.g. Hyper-V, VMWare and MS Azure.
- Knowledge of on-premise & cloud hosted VOIP systems desirable but not essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Evidence of supervisory capability or willingness to develop these skills.
- Candidates should have a third level IT qualification and/or recognised professional IT qualifications.
- Full clean driving licence.
A competitive financial package, dependent on experience and qualifications, is on offer and will include the following;
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Educational assistance
- Medical expenses scheme
- Employee welfare package
Applications are in strict confidence. HCS emphasizes, that as an organisation, we will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
To apply email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com