HCS are seeking a Senior Technical Consultant to join our growing team at our Citywest offices in Dublin. This senior role and will encompass leading a technical team, managing customers sites, overseeing project work and technical pre-sales consulting. You will join a close-knit team of dedicated ICT professionals and forge a career with HCS at an opportune time in the Company’s growth cycle.
- Lead a small team of Desk Side and remote Support Engineers.
- Be senior technical point of contact for customers sites.
- Work with team to problem solve outstanding issues .
- Provide support, mentoring and training to the team.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to queries and problems from clients.
- Take responsibility for delivery of IT projects.
- Work with the sales team in a technical presales capacity.
What you will need:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in ICT in a senior technical role
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems
- Expert knowledge Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Security.
- Experienced in troubleshooting networking, firewalls, routers.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Virtualisation e.g. Hyper-V, VMWare and MS Azure.
- Knowledge of on-premise & cloud hosted VOIP systems desirable but not essential.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Evidence of supervisory capability or willingness to develop these skills.
- Candidates should have a third level IT qualification and/or recognized professional IT qualifications.
- Full clean driving license.
A competitive financial package, dependent on experience and qualifications, is on offer and will include the following;
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Educational assistance
- Medical expenses scheme
- Employee welfare package
Applications are in strict confidence. HCS emphasizes, that as an organization, we will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €50,000.00-€59,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday