HCS are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our customers in the Dublin area. The work will primarily be carried out on customer sites and driving will be an important component of the role. Remote working from home and the Dublin office will also be essential components of the role. A van, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone will be provided as part of the package.
Skills and Experience required:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a field engineer role.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems
· Experience with Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Security.
· Experienced in troubleshooting networking, firewalls, routers
· Knowledge of Infrastructure Virtualisation e.g. Hyper-V, VMWare, Azure.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
· Ideally candidates will have a third level IT qualification and/or recognized professional IT qualifications.
· Full clean driving license.
A competitive financial package, dependent on experience and qualifications, is on offer and will include the following;
· Employer Pension Contribution
· Educational assistance
· Medical expenses scheme
· Employee welfare package
Applications are in strict confidence. HCS emphasizes, that as an organization, we will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per year
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Food allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Preferred)