Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support our growth plans in the Irish market. This is a new role and therefore provides a great opportunity for a suitably qualified person to put their own stamp on the role. HCS will consider both full and part time candidates.
The role will require the candidate to work closely with the Management team do deliver a marketing plan that fully aligns with the company’s 2019 growth strategy.
The candidate will be expected to work with the sales team to devise and rollout marketing campaigns that will provide high quality leads. Campaigns must be innovative and showcase HCS in the best possible manner.
The candidate must be able to deliver engaging content, digital assets and collateral that reflect the professional brand of the company.
- Third level marketing qualification.
- At least 3 years experience in IT/Technology related marketing is essential.
- A proven history of developing digital marketing campaigns, managing web content and SEO, and social media strategies.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate.
- Flexible working environment (In office, from home).
- Employee incentive scheme in place.
Contact Neil Phelan email@example.com or 087 6995354 for more information.
Send CV’s and cover letter detailing why you think you’re the person for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are common parallels to be found between the longevity of a business and its ability to evolve in the modern world. Without adapting and evolving businesses can easily fall behind their competitors. While keeping up to date with general technology is key to a successful digital workplace, the truth is that your business phone system plays one of the most important and central parts to your company’s operations.
The more efficient your business phone system is, the more efficient your business can be.
While I’m sure you probably don’t have a rotary phone sitting on your desk, you might have an old push button phone that hasn’t been upgraded for years – is it time to make some changes?
To help you decide, we have compiled a list of the most common tell tales signs that lets you know your business phone system might need an upgrade.
- Your phone system is just too old.
One of the biggest reasons to change your phone system is that your existing traditional system is technically obsolete. When this happens, repairs and maintenance can become increasingly expensive. Unfortunately, no telephone system will last forever, putting off an upgrade until your equipment fails will cost time and money.
- You’ve decided to move your office location.
Believe it or not the costs of uninstalling, transporting and reinstalling an old system can be a significant percentage of the cost of a brand-new system. It’s probably one of the most over looked aspects of office re-location, but there is never a better time to upgrade your phone system.
- Your company is growing.
Are you opening a new office or adding additional staff to your existing company? Does your old phone system have enough room for this expansion? A phone system with scalability is an important necessity and should be a key consideration for any business. Take this as an opportunity not only to support these new employees but to upgrade the company’s entire system at the same time.
- Your current system lacks functionality.
As new applications and technologies are being introduced, your old phone system probably falls significantly behind some of the latest cloud offerings. It still might make and receive calls properly, but does it have enough features to keep up with the current needs of business operations?
If your phone system is showing any of these warning signs, then it’s time to consider updating to a modern system and see the many key benefits our phone systems can deliver:
- Flexible communications – Tailor your communications and work from anywhere with our Mobile App. Take advantage of flexible communications and make any phone your business phone, just as if you were sitting in your office.
- Roam Free – Although useful, it can cost your company a fortune in data roaming fees. With our mobile app you can conveniently connect anywhere in the world, make and receive calls while reducing hefty roaming mobile bills.
- Be free to work from anywhere – All employees whether in the office, at home or on the road can integrate seamlessly with our Mobile and Desktop Apps, letting them work as a single team no matter where they are located. Don’t let snow storms stop you now – Work as one office environment anywhere and anytime.
- Instant results with instant messaging – See when your colleagues are available to call and collaborate when you need to. Use simultaneous IM sessions with others in your company while also sending instant messages to multiple people at once.
- Supercharge your contact centre – take control of your customer service department with integrated contact centre functionality and increase your ability to multitask and handle overflow and priority calls.
Whether on premises or hosted, HCS Business Solutions can help you with a scalable, affordable, and flexible phone systems designed specifically for your business needs. And with our affordable Secure SIP Trunks, it means you don’t pay more than your need to for business calls. Without compromising on voice quality, we can provide you with the savings your company needs.
Still unsure whether now is the right time to upgrade? Call 051 595200 or email@example.com to discuss your options or to avail of our free telecoms review.
IT Support Technician wanted for our Waterford based IT Service Desk in Cleaboy Business Park.
Salary range €22-28K PA depending on experience and qualifications.
HCS are seeking an IT Support Technician to join our service desk team which supports our growing customer base.
Skills and Experience required:
- Some experience in an IT support role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software, MS Windows, MS Office, Office 365.
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls and routers an advantage.
- Working knowledge of wired and wireless networking.
- Good trouble shooting skills with an ability to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- An IT qualification an advantage and/or any Microsoft certification a distinct advantage.
A career plan will be mapped out for the successful candidate and there will be ongoing in-house and professional training provided. Employee incentive scheme in place, free healthcare, gym membership and many other benefits.
Join a winning team! Contact us!
Call Sean Hegarty on 087 2362420 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR has been a hot topic for us all over the past few months but despite the deadline coming and going, many organisations are still unprepared for the legislation. We here at HCS Business Solutions understand that getting to grips with the new regulations has been a daunting prospect for many companies leaving some business owners overwhelmed in choosing the correct actions they should take towards compliancy.
However, one important thing you can do for your business is to enable your employees to safeguard your corporate data and give them a sustainable awareness of data protection in their everyday work situations.This is where HCS can lend a helping hand with our GDPR Compliance Training e-learning course. We have found that staff are often a key risk area when it comes to data protection and it is imperative that at a minimum, all staff should know how to handle personal data on a day to day basis in their own roles.
Our GDPR Compliance Training e-learning course will give your employees an excellent level of knowledge on GDPR regulations in a simple, easy to understand and self-paced way. Employees do not have to leave the office and with its cost-effective price point, there is no need to overspend on your budget either.
The cost is €35 per user and on successful completion a CPD accredited certificate is issued to each participant which can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.
To find out more click here or contact Orlaith today on 051 595200
(Feel like your company has got a good handle on GDPR, why not enquire about our CyberSecurity Awareness Training e-learning course)
It’s 14:12pm on 2nd March and the HCS offices in Dublin and Waterford are still closed. However our countrywide staff have all sent on their latest photo’s. One employee who lost internet connection tried to row their way to work in a home made wheel barrow boat and used two hurley’s as roar’s. She tried to protect her identity by wearing a motor cycle helmet but we know who she is!
Despite the office closures across the country our service desk team have dealt with 26 calls today so far. It been quite over the past two hours so we don’t expect many more calls today.
Being able to still service our customer base during this extreme weather event is of paramount importance to our business, failure to do so could be detrimental to all our businesses. Having the right technology is critical, we’d be happy to help you prepare your business for such extreme event’s which are now more common. Who would have thought that this winter we would have 2 weather events that would cripple our country and bring business to a halt, it’s time to get prepared. Never mind about getting ready for GDPR, get ready for DR (disaster recovery).
It’s 14:20 on 1st March 2018 and the HCS offices are closed since yesterday morning when the first of the snow hit, but that doesn’t mean our business was closed. Using the technology at our disposal all our staff have been working from home for the last two days as normal. Yesterday alone we dealt with over 100 calls into our service desk and so far today it’s been a bit quieter with only 45 calls logged since 8.30am this morning.
Using our Zultys phone system our service team are using the Zultys mobile app to receive, make and transfer calls in the exact same way as if they are in the office. Our remote access tools and the fact that the majority of our systems are in the cloud means we can function as normal but just in a different location.
Here’s a collage of the view from our countrywide office locations today, I wonder what it will look like tomorrow.