IP Telephony Solutions & Business Phone Systems
With over 10 years experience of installing and maintaining Business Phone Systems, HCS have the right solution for your needs. We supply Business Phone Systems to business of all sizes and sectors across Ireland. We offer the latest in unified communications and call centre solutions but most of all we will work with you to provide a solution that best matches your needs.
While other IT partners might be only starting out with phone systems, we have the experience and track record of delivering enterprise Business Phone Systems.
By Business Need
Yeastar Phone Systems
Yeastar PBX systems are an ideal solution for small businesses. They contain all of the routine functionality that you would expect of a modern telephone system, but with some enterprise options such as call recording and PC Desktop softphone. Yeastar allows users to take advantage of low cost VOIP/SIP calls but also use the reliable Analogue and ISDN lines for inbound calls (where broadband is not as dependable).
Combined with the Yealink range of Audio, Video and Conferencing products this is an ideal solution for any SMB.
Zultys Unified Communications & Contact Centre Phone Systems
Ideally suite to medium and large enterprises the Zultys IP Business Phone System is a world class leader in providing Unified Communications and Call Centre solutions. Zultys can be commissioned as an on premise solution or as a hosted solution depending on your needs.
With the MX series of IP phone systems, workers are unified across the enterprise into a single communication system regardless of their location, even if they are on the road using their mobile phone.
More info at www.zultys.com
Businesses today need to enable employees to stay productive and accessible whether they are at their desks, in a remote office, or mobile – on their smart phone, tablet or laptop – Anywhere and Everywhere!
With Zultys MX Unified Communications platform you get all that and more! You can keep business communications and operations moving smoothly, using voice, IM, presence, full call control, unified messaging and more!
More info at www.zultys.com
Multi-Site and Branch Offices
Zultys’ unique MXnetwork architecture allows multi-site businesses with branch offices across the country and around the world to seamlessly integrate into a single Unified Communications system. Every employee at every location may be contacted simply by dialing their extension number. Staff may seamlessly roam from office to office and always be accessible. Contact center agents may be located at any site, allowing staff resources to be utilized more efficiently and to provide “Follow the Sun” extended business hours for call centers.
Zultys takes a fully distributed approach to multi-site telephony so as to ensure there is no single point of failure. The intelligence to make call routing decisions is shared across all systems with each location having a fully self-contained IP phone system complete with local voicemail, ACD, presence and instant messaging services that continue to operate even when IP connectivity to other locations is lost.
MX-SE, MX250 and MXvirtual IP phone systems
Multiple Zultys MX series of IP phone systems deployed as part of an MXnetwork provide unrivaled flexibility while remaining incredibly simple to deploy and manage. Customers can combine the on-premises MX250 or MX-SE and cloud-based MXvirtual in a hybrid solution to enable system redundancy and disaster prevention.
- Seamlessly connect Headquarters and Branch Offices into one Unified Communications solution
- No single point of failure; each location remains fully operational in the event of a WAN outage
- Users may roam between locations and continue to receive calls on their extension or phone number via advanced hot-desking
- Fully distributed call control ensures no single point of failure or need to rely on a centralized call management server
- Distributed voice mail system ensures calls may be handled by voice mail even when a remote location is unreachable
- Save money on internal and external call costs by routing calls over data network between locations
- It only takes a few minutes to activate a branch office phone system on a Zultys-based network
- Support offices ranging in size from 5 to 1,000 users
- Scale to 10,000 users across 128 locations
- Micro sites where only a small number of users are located can use individual IP handsets connected via the internet to Headquarters
- Manage all system configuration options from anywhere on your network, thereby greatly reducing total cost of ownership
- Inter-site calls are automatically compressed to ensure efficient use of available bandwidth
Mobility & Teleworker Support
Key Zultys Mobile Features:
- Real-time presence of all employees
- Visual Voice Mail
- Contact Center Agent Capability
- Corporate directory and extension dialing
- Full contact list and address book integration
- Phone Email integration lets you email contacts right from Zultys Mobile
- Instant Messaging (IM) & IM alerts
- Call logs and history
Key Teleworker Features:
- Automatic NAT traversal allows any phone with a DID to be fully connected to the corporate network
- Zultys IP phone system offers secure connectivity without needing an external VPN server
- Complete corporate communications system access including:
- Full call handling, including Find Me/Follow Me to 16 locations, call forwarding and more
- Corporate directory and extension dialing
- Support extends to 3rd party analog/TDM devices, IP and SIP devices, mobile phones and satellite phones
The Zultys MXconnect™ feature lets you easily deploy remote ‘Teleworker’ phones without needing a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection. ANY phone number (e.g. your home office phone) can be an extension of your office.
Call Centre / Contact Centre
Configuring and managing the contact center, be it for a single site or across multiple locations, is simple. All aspects of the system are managed from MX Administrator, the same graphical interface used to maintain all aspects of Zultys’ all-in-one unified communication solution.
As the contact center is fully integrated into the MX system, there is no need to deploy additional servers or hardware. The ICC feature set is built into every MX system and is easily enabled via license. Licensing is based on the number of concurrent agents/supervisors with no extra cost associated with the supervisor role compared to the agent role, system administrators simply specify who has supervisor rights.
Contact center supervisors may be assigned rights by the system administrator to access and modify only aspects of the system relevant to the ICC groups they manage. Supervisors may confidently undertake all day to day management tasks for the contact center in real-time without needing to involve the IT department or external service providers.
The industry leading architecture of the Zultys UC solution allows a new Integrated Contact Center group to be provisioned in minutes rather than hours or days.
More info on www.zultys.com
Key System Features
- Support for up to 240 concurrent callers at each location
- Advanced Call Routing based on real-time ICC activity
- No additional hardware – one simple license for Agent or Supervisor
- Call Recording – full-time and on-demand
- Superview™: Real-time call monitoring & statistics for multiple ICC Groups in a single window
- Fully customizable Wallboard for real-time ICC group analysis
- Customizable music-on-hold & in-queue messages by ICC Group
- Position in queue & expected wait time announcements
- Call Attached Data (CAD) for customizable Agent Scripts, wrap up/ exit codes, and more
- Optional integration with Salesforce.com, MS Outlook and other applications
- Multiple Reporting options – CDR Reporting, MXreport CDR, and MXreport Contact Center Edition
Key Supervisor / Agent Features
- Chat, Instant Message & Presence
- Supervisors may Silent Monitor, Barge in, and Whisper-thru to Agents
- Calls can be assigned to specific Agents
- Agents can be members of multiple ICC groups
- MXconnect™ allows Supervisors & Agents to work from any phone – home or office – no VPN required
- Call Notification pop up allowing Agents to stay focused on their primary application
- Agent login/logout – initiated by Supervisor or automatically by MX
- Shared ICC Group Voice Mail box with multiple outgoing greeting options, email notifications and escalation facilities.
- ScreenDial™ lets Agents click-to-call numbers directly from any application
Zultys integrates with a range of 3rd party applications and CRM applications.