In today’s global and fast-moving world, the workplace is evolving and more people than ever are working outside the office, on a range of mobile devices. Modern technology in small business brings real benefits – from cost savings and competitive advantage to increased productivity and security. It can be daunting when you look across your IT needs, there are so many technical terms and buzz-word; from servers to the cloud, PCs to mobile devices. It is hard to know where to start, and to understand how your company can transition from what you have now to where you want to be.
Only Microsoft offers a complete, flexible, and trusted platform that spans the entire IT ecosystem, from server to cloud, and desktop to mobile devices. Microsoft’s Office 365 is your modern business in the cloud. Office 365 empowers SMBs by making modern technology a business advantage to achieve your business goals—whether growing sales, increasing efficiency, enabling a mobile workforce, or keeping data protected.
Office 365 offers a variety of plans to fit a range of budgets. If you are interested in getting a guideline pricing to migrate to Office 365, our amazing new Microsoft Office 365 migration cost calculator will provide you with a pricing for migration and annual subscriptions cost to use Microsoft Office 365.
There are 7 simple modern technology in small business steps that can be followed:
- Adapt to change: Move to a modern IT platform that enables you to adapt quickly to changing business needs, make sure that you are a step ahead of your competitors.
- More for Less: Get more from the servers that run your business applications, have virtual servers instead of multiple physical devices. Move to the cloud version of your business application.
- Work together, from everywhere: Work together anywhere, with the same familiar experience across PCs and mobile devices.
- Protect your Data: Implement a system across your company that includes built-in protection for all of your data, whether it sits on your PC, Laptop, Server od mobile device.
- Fail to prepare, prepare to fail: Ensure that you can still work, even if the worst happens. Cloud email and business applications means that even if your server stops, your business doesn’t have to.
- Know your customer: Use data as a competitive advantage to help you understand your customers and connect with them on their terms. Use modern software as the voice to sell you and your product.
- Sell, Sell, Sell: Build customer relationships by engaging them with the help of the familiar tools you already know.
How can HCS help?
- We are a Microsoft Gold partner and have been recognised in 2014 as a Global Partner of the Year Award Finalist.
- We are experts in delivering Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and Microsoft’s Unified Communications solution Skype for Business.
- We are trusted by 1000’s of users to support their Office 365 cloud platform.
- We have a dedicated and experienced SharePoint Team who will drive your productivity.
To find out more about how modern technology in small business can bring real benefits to your company, contact our Microsoft business experts on 01-8734120|051-595200. Find out more about Microsoft’s Office 365.