Helpdesk Support Engineer required for a position on our busy IT Helpdesk based in Waterford.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing IT provider with customers and projects nationwide with fantastic career opportunities for dedicated IT support professionals.
What you will do:
- The successful Helpdesk Support Engineers will be expected to deliver remote support to the Company’s client base.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 & Azure
- Setup, configure and support Exchange Online
- Support Active Directory, MS Office and NTFS file security
- Network support including switches, routers, firewalls and APs
- Support Windows OS Windows 7, 8 & 10,Server 2003, 2008 & 2012
- Responsibility to log and manage support calls and escalations
What you need:
- 3+ years relevant experience in a technical support environment – desktop, helpdesk, deskside.
- Fluent English
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Knowledge of AV, UTM and VPNs (experience with Fortinet an advantage)
- Understanding of networking technologies DHCP, DNS, Routing & Switching
- Microsoft certification – MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP (an advantage)
- Experience with VOIP phone systems an advantage
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience and qualifications.
Contact: Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org